Date of Publication: | Fri, 23 Sep 2022 06:00 AM (IST)
Bilaspur (New World Rep.). Many programs will be held in the city on Friday. On Trayodashi Shraddha, devotees offer tarpanam to the ancestors at lakes and at Arpa river ghats. Cleanliness will be undertaken in the district panchayat under Swachhta Hi Seva Abhiyan. This program will be organized to celebrate the birth anniversary of Maharaj Agrasen. A placement camp is being conducted at District Employment and Self Employed Guidance Center Koni on September 23 from 10:30 am.
Main events on Thursday
– Devotees offer tarpanam to the ancestors at the lakes and on the ghats of Arpa river from five o’clock in the morning on Trayodashi Shraddha.
– Under Swachhta Hi Seva Abhiyan, cleanliness will be done from 10 am as part of organizing various programs in the Zilla Panchayat.
– A corona vaccination camp will be organized under the auspices of the health department at the new bus stand Tifra from 10 am.
– Corona vigilance dose will be given from 10 am onwards at SIMS and other vaccination centers including District Hospital.
– Corona vaccine will be given to children between 12 to 14 years of age from 11 am in the district hospital.
– Corona check will be done from 11 am in various centers of the city including SIMS and District Hospital.
– Various programs will be organized in the 12th day program to celebrate the birth anniversary of Maharaj Agrasen.
– On September 23 from 10:30 a.m., a placement camp is being organized at District Employment and Self-Employment Guidance Center Koni. In this recruitment process is done on behalf of various private organizations.
– Lions Club Bilaspur and Traffic Police are conducting Inter-Merge Choir Dance Competition on September 23 as part of road safety awareness campaign. Inter School Level Group Dance Competitions in collaboration with Lions Club Bilaspur, Mineral Transport Association and D Dance Academy will be held on September 23 from 3 PM at Police Ground. These competitions are organized in two groups. Group A students from 6th to 8th class and Group B students from 9th to 12th class can participate in this. A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 students can participate in each group.