News Waali latest news updates.
Many people fear that this is not another form of Corona. Experts have answered this.
Image Credit Source: PTI
in a country H3N2 influenza virus The cases are continuously increasing. So far two people have died because of this. Between January 2 and March 5, 5451 cases have been reported. In view of the increasing cases, the Union Health Ministry has asked the states to remain alert and to keep a close eye on the situation. On the one hand, where the increasing cases of virus worry people, on the other hand, many people fear that this could be a new type of corona.
Meanwhile, experts say that this flu virus is normal and not life-threatening. Although experts have also said that it can be dangerous for those people who have other diseases as well. In such a situation, it is important to know the symptoms of this virus-
what are his symptoms
- Its main symptoms are similar to seasonal flu, which includes fever, respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose.
- Apart from this, patients suffering from H3N2 flu virus can also have problems like body pain, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Some people may also complain of muscle pain.
- Pneumonia-like symptoms are also seen in the patients suffering from this virus, who are admitted to the hospital.
- Symptoms of loss of consciousness are also seen in some elderly patients.
- People are increasingly coming in with “post-viral syndrome like a severe cough” and need medication and nebulizers.
- Apart from this, people bring another symptom that they feel something stuck in the ears. This symptom is more noticeable in young people.
- H3N2 is a subtype of influenza A virus that is also common among children and the elderly and from December to March