- Advertisment -
HomeBusinessShock | 2 children including mother got electrocuted, death of 6...

Shock | 2 children including mother got electrocuted, death of 6 month old boy, incident of Hinganghat News WAALI

- Advertisment -

Shock | 2 children including mother got electrocuted, death of 6 month old boy, incident of Hinganghat

Youth dies due to electric shock

- Advertisement -

Wardha. While watching TV, two children including the mother were electrocuted by the cooler, in which a 6-month-old boy died a painful death. By showing vigilance, the mother and the raft son were saved by the father, the said incident was stirred up as soon as it came to the fore in the Sant Chokhoba ward of Hinganghat.

According to the information received, Ram Subhash Pawar, originally a resident of Gangakhed in Parbhani district, used to work as a daily wage laborer, for the last few months, he was residing on rent in Sant Chokhoba ward of Hinganghat.

- Advertisement -

After delivery, the younger son was 6 months old, he had also called his wife to Hinganghat. On September 28, Ram was watching TV at home with his wife and both sons, while playing, suddenly the fleet was touched by the son’s family, in which he got electrocuted. As soon as it came to mind, Ram’s wife came forward to drag the son, at that time 6-month-old son Doogu was in her lap.

Due to this, all three were caught by the current. All three were immediately admitted to the Upazila Hospital in Hinganghat, where the doctor declared Dugu dead, while Ram’s wife and eldest son were discharged from the hospital after first aid. But he could not save the little Doogu, due to this incident a wave of mourning has spread in Hinganghat.