News Waali latest news updates.
Not only electric wires but even looking at a paper bill can cause a fatal shock. A similar shocking incident has happened with a farmer from Barabanki in Uttar Pradesh. A bill of around 70 thousand rupees has arrived and the farmer has been accused of stealing electricity. The bill was sent by the electricity department. The farmer had taken an electricity connection. However, he was accused of stealing electricity and was subsequently slapped with a huge bill by the electricity department officials. On seeing the bill, the farmer suffered a heart attack and died. After the farmer’s death, there is excitement.
The farmer’s brother, Mahesh Kumar, who lives in Bhilwal town under Loni Katra police station limits in Barabanki, has written to the Executive Engineer of the Central Electricity Department and informed the entire matter. He says we got the connection last year by paying Rs 3000 to Mahesh Kumar Srivastava, who works in the electricity department. We are trying to collect the bill many times in this case. They say the bill could not be deposited due to non-payment. I have four small children. It is also said that we live paycheck to paycheck.
Mahesh said I have to go for delivery. I also had an argument with Mahesh Srivastava for not paying the electricity bill. Meanwhile, on March 9, the electricity department has sent me a bill accusing me of stealing electricity. My whole family is in shock. It was in this shock that my eldest brother died of a heart attack on March 11. He has asked the officials of the Electricity Department to take action against the culprits and exonerate them from the charge of stealing electricity.
A person living in Bhilwal town under Loni Katra police station had connected electricity to his home one year and ten months ago. After almost two years, the electricity department sent a notice for stealing electricity of 70 thousand rupees. After seeing the notice, the elder brother Rakesh died of a heart attack. A written complaint has been filed in this matter and action is required after investigation. A Hindi website has reported this.
Must Read News from the Best Maharashtra’s Best Marathi Website “Lokmat.com”
Web title: A uttar pradesh farmer died on seeing the electricity bill in barabanki knowing the whole issue
Get Latest Marathi news , Maharashtra News a Live Marathi News Headlines of Politics, Sports, Entertainment, Business and hyperlocal news from all Maharashtra cities.